Are you passionate about Omelette? We are! Especially about Delicious Omelette with Spinach.
Cooking spinach increases it`s benefits for health. Just half a cup of cooked spinach have more nutrition as one cup of raw spinach.
And eggs? So many good things to say about them. So just crab a pan and start preparing this wonderful dish.
RECOMMENDED FOR GENETIC DIET TYPE: Increased Protein and Reduced Carbohydrates.
Find out your genetic diet type with the myInnerGo Weight Test.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 tbsp onions, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 0.25 cup milk
- 1/3 cup spinach, fresh
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat small pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
2. Saute onions and spinach until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. Beat eggs and add milk, salt and pepper. Put to the pan and cook til set.
4. Add spinach, onions. Continue cooking and fold omelet in half.
Total kcal: 236
- Proteins: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 15.1 g
- Total Fat 9.9g
- Saturated Fat: 3.3 g
- Polyunsaturated: 2.0g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3.7g
Posted on 1 Aug 09:30 , 0 comments