Ready for workout?
Try this delicious meal.
Why do we need protein in our diet?
Protein is a nutrient which is responsible for multiple functions, including building tissue, cells and muscle. Protein is necessary for all people in their diet, especially if you do endurance sport or weight training so if this is the case you need to increase protein intake. Here is a good option to do this.
RECOMMENDED FOR GENETIC DIET TYPE: Increased Protein, Mediterranean diet, and Reduced Carbohydrates
Find out your genetic diet type with the myInnerGo Weight Test.
Ingredients: (1 serving)
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 pieces of Paneer (home made option is here)
- Lightly whisk the eggs, cream and a pinch of salt together until all the ingredients are just combined and the mixture has one consistency.
- Put 1/2 tablespoon olive oil into a small non-stick frying pan. Heat to a medium-low flame, allowing the oil to thinly coat the bottom of the pan. Pour in the egg mixture and let it sit, without stirring, for 20 seconds. Stir with a wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan. Let it sit for another 10 seconds then stir and fold again.
- Repeat until the eggs are softly set and slightly runny in places, then remove from the heat and leave for a few seconds to finish cooking.
- Shallow fry paneer pieces by turning both sides on a low flame until it turns brown.
- Serve the velvety scramble with fried paneer and tomatoes.
Total kcal: 362 kcal
- Proteins: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 0.5g
- Total Fat: 30.7g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
Posted on 17 Aug 08:03 , 0 comments