Sounds too good to be true? It is True! And it`s totally Lactose free too. It is low in fat, free from added sugars and preservatives but still so delicious and good for you!
Crab the needed ingredients and start with the prepartions. There are countless different variations and can aslo be created simply by adding nuts and berries that you`d like, at the step where the frosen banana slices are processed. Try our version first and after that you can add things like cocoa powder, cinnamon and fruits.
RECOMMENDED FOR GENETIC DIET TYPE: Reduced FAT
Find out your genetic diet type with the myInnerGo Weight Test.
Ingredients: (1 serving)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1tbsp peanut butter (optional, adds 7.1g Fat 94kcal)
For the topping:
- Pumpkin seeds
One day before:
1. Peel the bananas and cut them.
2. Place the slices in a bowl and then into the freezer for overnight.
3. Place the frozen banana slices to a food processor and process until smooth. This process will take a while and you’ll have to scrape down the side of your food processor multiple times with a spatula.
4. Add little bit peanut butter or coconut milk, blend again until smooth. (optional)
5. Garnish with nuts and fresh berries and serve.
Nutrition Facts: (1 serving without peanut butter)
Total kcal: 223kcal
- Proteins: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 57.1g
- Total Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9g
Posted on 24 Sep 07:39 , 0 comments