ABOUT THIS POLICY
This policy covers how myInnerGo treats personal information that myInnerGo collects and receives – including the handling of personal information you provide, information as part of Services, and other general usage information. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, birthdate, credit card information, and other information that is not publicly available.
myInnerGo does not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent or guardian’s permission.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, or place an order, use any of our Services or products, enter promotions or sign up for newsletters.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, gender, birthdate, interests, behaviors, credit card information and/or other personal information. When you register with myInnerGo and sign in to our Services, you are not anonymous to us.
myInnerGo automatically receives and records information whenever you interact with our Services or websites from your computer and browser, such as your IP address, location, cookie information, software and hardware attributes and page requests.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience with the website or Services. As part of the Services, your User Info is critically important to providing you accurate Results regarding your genetic information, personalized genetic profile and information and resources that may be most relevant to you. In addition to this, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and other personalized experience enhancements.
- To improve our website and Services. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- To contact you. The email address you provide for order processing or registering may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or Service information, etc. We will always provide options to unsubscribe from receiving future emails in your profile or at the bottom of our emails.
- To conduct research.
- To administer site features. This can range from contests, promotions, surveys or other general features.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or Services requested or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of myInnerGo Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
myInnerGo will never release any personally identifiable information to any third-party without receiving explicit consent to do so. However, your information may be provided to third-party non-profit and/or commercial partners as part of an aggregate study for research or other use; in these cases, all personally identifiable information will be removed from the data and may be merged with other people’s data in a way that it is not personally associating.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private financial information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
We limit and restrict access to personal and genetic information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with the information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Unless shared by you or formally requested to do so by you, we will not share your personal information or the results of your genetic tests to any members of your family. If you do choose to share your information, it is advised you educate yourself on the potential repercussions for doing so.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
UK ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
This policy was last modified on 31.03.2015